Monday, August 20, 2012

summertime

I've been on a vacation for the last 10 days. I had hoped to be able to maintain my happiness routine during my days off, but it's been 10 days since I last meditated, a week since I last exercised, and other resolutions such as lighting a candle, drinking 2 cups of green tea per day, making sure everyone takes their vitamins....have been completely ignored.

However, I think it has been healthy to take a short vacation from my resolution. It gives me a better sense of which ones are important and worth keeping, and which ones I can let go off. I still have couple of more days before I'll get back to my routine. I am going to enjoy these days. Enjoy being. But I am also looking forward to getting back on track:)

2 comments:

  1. Hello from: http://rosizipp.blogspot.com/!

    First of all, thank YOU for your support. I just realized how to check stats, and traffic sources. And I thank you so much! :)

    Secondly: I have a similar issue. I have the most trouble maintaining my projet on the weekends! I have come to terms with the fact that it is OK to take breaks. I wanted to be perfect in the beginning of my project, but quickly realized that was impossible. Breaks are good for sanity and creativity.

    Also, I keep a grading system, and I am OK with getting a low score from time to time, but I still hold myself accountable.

    Love the blog! You've just gained a new reader! Have a great day!
    Peace.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your wonderful comment Rosie:) Cheers, Di.

      Delete