Monday, May 21, 2012

happy movies

As my month of positivity and happiness is approaching, I thought it would be good to keep some of my favorite feel-good movies on hand:) Here are my top 10 sweet, happy, feel-good films:

1. Amélie

2. Dirty Dancing

3. Love Actually

4. Four Weddings and a Funeral

5. Little Miss Sunshine

6. When Harry Met Sally

7. Big

8. Working Girl

9. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Movie

10. Before Sunrise and Before Sunset (2 movies, but they go together:))

I would also love to watch some feel good films that I haven't seen before, any ideas???

2 comments:

  1. "Love Actually" and "When Harry Met Sally" are two of my all-time favorite movies! I would have to add "It's a Wonderful Life" and "Sound of Music" as some classic, feel-good movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emily:) I love "Sound of Music" and watch it (as well as Mary Poppins) with my 4 year old daughter every now and then. I've never seen "It's a Wonderful Life", so that is a great idea for my next movie night:)

    ReplyDelete